Fedora 18 on Dell XPS13

Ranjan Maitra maitra.mbox.ignored at inbox.com
Fri May 17 21:23:12 UTC 2013

On Fri, 17 May 2013 16:04:55 -0500 Ian Pilcher <arequipeno at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On 05/17/2013 01:56 PM, Ranjan Maitra wrote:
> > I am interested in this because it claims to have a 1080 vertical
> > resolution (not sure if this is accurate) in an Ultrabook.
>
> 1080p is 1920x1080, so you'll get your vertical resolution (albeit at
> the cost of very small pixels).

Thanks! So, this hoopla about FHD ("Full High Definition") is not just
some made-up hoopla and really provides 1920x1080?

Does anyone have any experience running F on this ultrabook? Since
Ubuntu has no issues, I doubt that this would be a problem, but I
guess it does not hurt to check.

Thanks again!

Best wishes,
Ranjan