Device Drivers in Fedora 18

Alan Findly afindly at ronan.net
Sat May 18 20:37:22 UTC 2013

Dear users,
   I am on the verge of a rather thorough hardware upgrade, ie.
motherboard/cpu, and in addition want to migrate from XP 32 to Fedora 18
64.  So, now it occurs to me that all the drivers from Windoze will be
gone--are there drivers in the Fedora CD package, or will I have to hunt
them down?  Actually, there may be a more basic driver issue--namely,
running the CD player itself: the driver won't be loaded yet.  Is this a
problem?  I also have an ISO image on USB, if needed.
   Thanks for any info.