Ok, so where do mysql bugs go, these days?

Fernando Cassia fcassia at gmail.com
Mon May 20 07:25:06 UTC 2013

On Sun, May 19, 2013 at 7:00 PM, Sam Varshavchik <mrsam at courier-mta.com> wrote:
> Given the state of mysql in the distro, and the pending move to mariadb, I'm
> wondering where the best place to report this bug would be. I find nothing
> but Oracle's bureaucratease, when I try to dig around mysql.com.

huh?
http://bugs.mysql.com/search.php?cmd=display&status=Active&os=0&bug_age=0&order_by=date&direction=ASC&limit=10&reorder_by=date

I was able to create an account, and bug reports are there for all to
see. Are you sure you havent fallen victim to the MDB camps FUD
campaign?

FC

Durante épocas de Engaño Universal, decir la verdad se convierte en un
Acto Revolucionario
- George Orwell