Ok, so where do mysql bugs go, these days?

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Mon May 20 10:41:28 UTC 2013

Am 20.05.2013 12:35, schrieb James Hogarth:
> Did you read his later message? he found the bug already reported 18 months
> ago complete with proposed patch, verified status and S2 (serious) severity
> ... and yet not fixed...

and how does this match his "I find nothing but Oracle's bureaucratease, when I
try to dig around mysql.com" while type "mysql bugreport" would be enough
to get to http://bugs.mysql.com/?

if i would get a dollar for each Fedora bugreport closed by the bugzapper
at EOL i would be a rich man..........