firefox frozes

Doug dmcgarrett at optonline.net
Thu May 23 16:39:45 UTC 2013

On 05/23/2013 11:43 AM, Tim Evans wrote:
> On 05/23/2013 11:24 AM, Patrick Dupre wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> With the new version of firefox (21, fedora 18), it frozes every time
>> that
>> I load thesaurus.com!
>> Then I need to kill it.
>
> I've seen this with multiple web sites--seems worst when clicking a
> link in Thunderbird that opens Firefox.  At one point I got a Gnome
> Shell error.

You can load a very nice thesaurus on your machine and have it always
available. Also works as a dictionary. Has
suggested corrections, also. For instance, if you type "frozes" into it,
one of the suggested corrections is "freezes."
Get Artha. It may already be in your repo.

--doug

--
Blessed are the peacemakers..for they shall be shot at from both sides. --A.M.Greeley