firefox crash

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Mon May 27 14:15:54 UTC 2013

On 05/27/13 22:10, Patrick Dupre wrote:

> [...]

If you actually tried it you'd find.....

Dependencies Resolved

 Package            Arch            Version                 Repository       Size
Downgrading:
 firefox            x86_64          17.0.1-1.fc18           fedora           25 M
 xulrunner          x86_64          17.0.1-1.fc18           fedora           16 M

Transaction Summary