firefox crash

Patrick Dupre pdupre at gmx.com
Tue May 28 19:45:04 UTC 2013

Hello,

in firefox -safe-mode
I just take for ever I had to stop several scripts
And finally OK (after 1/2 hour!)
and freezes again, etc...
I also got:
ATTENTION: default value of option force_s3tc_enable overridden by environment.

Regards.

> >> I just went to www.thesaurus.com and had no problems....
> >>
> >> You've tried starting FF in safe mode?
> >>
> > Thank for the suggestion.
> > When I start in safe mode, every thing is frozen!
> > with: Transferring data from ad.doubleclick.net
> > Then I need to quit (kill) FF.
> >
> Try refresh, that works for me when googleanalytics is slow.
>
> --
> Bill Davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>
>  "We have more to fear from the bungling of the incompetent than from
> the machinations of the wicked." - from Slashdot
> --

 Patrick DUPRÉ                                 | | email: pdupre at gmx.com
 Laboratoire de Physico-Chimie de l'Atmosphère | |
 Université du Littoral-Côte d'Opale           | |
 Tel.  (33)-(0)3 28 23 76 12                   | | Fax: 03 28 65 82 44
 189A, avenue Maurice Schumann                 | | 59140 Dunkerque, France