twm: icons size

Hiisi hiisi at fedoraproject.org
Fri Nov 1 09:13:51 UTC 2013

On 31 October 2013 19:34, Bob Marcan <bob.marcan at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 31 Oct 2013 17:37:31 +0400
> Hiisi <hiisi at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> <--SNIP-->
>

> > TIA
>
> http://www.x.org/archive/X11R6.8.1/doc/twm.1.htmlIcons

This brings 404 error.

> { win-list }
>     This variable specifies a list of window names and the bitmap
> filenames that should be used as their icons. For example:
>

>     Icons
>     {
>         "XTerm"    "xterm.icon"
>         "xfd"        "xfd_icon"
>     }
>
>     Windows that match ``XTerm'' and would not be iconified by unmapping,
> and would try to use the icon bitmap in the file ``xterm.icon''. If
> ForceIcons is specified, this bitmap will be used even if the client has
> requested its own icon pixmap.

Thank you! Somehow I completely forgot about man page :-(

> I'm advise you to try the fvwm as a lightweigth WM.

No. I don't want any fancy things on my desktop. I don't like fancy stuff
at all. That's why I drive lada 1200 station wagon:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lada_1200
I don't need any fancy things in my car either. Only the car. You
understand my point?
--
Hiisi.
Registered Linux User #487982. Be counted at: https://linuxcounter.net/