Fedora Magazine

Timothy Murphy gayleard at eircom.net
Tue Nov 5 14:27:58 UTC 2013

The Fedora Newsletter used to contain short articles
dealing with a single topic, say WiFi,
with information and advice on that topic.
I found this very useful.

This ended several years ago,
and the newsletter became a record of meetings held,
decisions taken, etc.
I did not find this interesting or useful.

As far as I can see, the newsletter has now been replaced
by the Fedora Magazine <http://fedoramagazine.org/>.
I hoped when I saw this that this meant a return
to the old newsletter model, with articles dealing with specific topics,
from a user-support point of view.
Unfortunately, I don't see anything like that in the magazine.

Is there any plan to offer something along those lines in the future?
I see there is an AskFedora section, but it appears to be empty,
apart from an introductory article which seems to be by Rahul Sundaram,
although that is not entirely clear.
Amything by Rahul would be very welcome,
since I've always found his comments extremely useful and to the point.
But I haven't seen any for some time.

--
Timothy Murphy
e-mail: gayleard /at/ eircom.net