Fedora Magazine

Chris A. Roberts croberts at cintrixhosting.com
Tue Nov 5 16:47:09 UTC 2013

We are currently working on this, we want to get a quick tips section setup on the site but last I checked we ran into some issues exporting info from the ask.fedoraproject.org site for the best questions/answers. If you have some tips or something you would like to contribute, we are always looking for more contributors :)

> The Fedora Newsletter used to contain short articles dealing with a
> single topic, say WiFi, with information and advice on that topic.
> I found this very useful.
>
> This ended several years ago, and the newsletter became a record of
> meetings held, decisions taken, etc. I did not find this
> interesting or useful.
>
> As far as I can see, the newsletter has now been replaced by the
> Fedora Magazine <http://fedoramagazine.org/>. I hoped when I saw
> this that this meant a return to the old newsletter model, with
> articles dealing with specific topics, from a user-support point of
> view. Unfortunately, I don't see anything like that in the
> magazine.
>
> Is there any plan to offer something along those lines in the
> future? I see there is an AskFedora section, but it appears to be
> empty, apart from an introductory article which seems to be by
> Rahul Sundaram, although that is not entirely clear. Amything by
> Rahul would be very welcome, since I've always found his comments
> extremely useful and to the point. But I haven't seen any for some
> time.

+1 Stephen we do and are always looking for more contributors as well, I sent out an email to the general mailing list with links about the magazine and how to sign up to be an author.