Issue......

Rick Stevens ricks at alldigital.com
Fri Nov 8 23:43:36 UTC 2013

On 11/08/2013 10:47 AM, EGO.II-1 issued this missive:

> On 11/08/2013 05:11 AM, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
>>
>> On Fri, Nov 8, 2013 at 5:07 AM, EGO.II-1 <eoconnor25 at gmail.com
>> <mailto:eoconnor25 at gmail.com>> wrote:
>>
>>     Hello, I'm back....I've been through the "wasteland" of
>>     distros...but I couldn't find anything that aided my workflow as
>>     well as Fedora. But I have a problem, I have just gone ahead and
>>     done a "fedup" upgrade to Fedora 20.....but some of my icons are
>>     not showing up....I downloaded the Gnome tweak tool from since
>>     F17....and had set the Windows border to be "Crux".....and the
>>     icons to be "Fedora"...but there are blank squares where there are
>>     supposed to be icons....can anyone offer some help on this issue?
>>

>> You're asking on the wrong list. Until F20 is actually released it's
>> still test software and should be discussed on the Test list. Note
>> that many members of the test list do not read the Users list (i.e.
>> this one) so the distinction matters.
>>
>> poc
>>

> My apologies! I guess I'm a bit ahead of the curve. I will try to wait
> it out....Thanks!

I think the point is you'll need to ask your question on the fedora-
test-list since F20 is still alpha (but nearing beta). Most of the gang
on that list (fedora-test) don't watch THIS list as they already have
enough on their plates sorting out F20.

Support, complaints, rants, whatever for F20 really won't migrate to
here until it is released. And don't forget that support for F17 will
be dropped shortly after F20 is released as well.