Wish List.....

Suvayu Ali fatkasuvayu+linux at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 14:52:26 UTC 2013

On Sun, Nov 17, 2013 at 10:41:54PM -0200, Fernando Cassia wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 17, 2013 at 8:48 PM, EGO.II-1 <eoconnor25 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > ZaReason Tablet Device <http://zareason.com/shop/ZaTab-ZT2.html>
> >

> $300 for an ARM device? sounds steep. I'd rather pay $500 and get a full
> x86 (AMD Fusion APU) tablet where I can install any darn OS I please
> without "porting" hassles and drivers hell, all with the convenience of  a
> notebook in the tablet form factor.

I do not know about the above mentioned device, but if it is ARM OP's
wish may already have been granted.

  Announcing the release of Fedora 20 Beta!

  [...]

  == ARM as a Primary Architecture ==

  While Fedora has supported a number of hardware architectures over the years,
  x86/x86_64 has been the default for the majority of Fedora users and for the
  Linux community in general.

  ARM, however, has been making massive strides. It already dominates the mobile
  market, and is becoming a go-to platform for hobbyists and makers, and is
  showing enormous promise for the server market as well.

  In keeping with Fedora's commitment to innovation, the Fedora community has
  been pushing to make ARM a primary architecture to satisfy the needs of users
  and developers targeting the ARM platform.

Source: <https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/announce/2013-November/003184.html>

--
Suvayu