touchpad

Doug dmcgarrett at optonline.net
Tue Nov 19 00:16:44 UTC 2013

On 11/17/2013 03:34 PM, Richard Vickery wrote:
> I wonder if anyone knows how to bring up a touchpad?
>
> Best,
> Richard

Up to what? Seems like the laptops work right out of the box with their
touchpads, until you plug a mouse or other pointing device in. And they
work with Windows or Linux without any special driver. On my Dell it
does, anyway.

I've never seen a plug-in touchpad, if such a thing exists, but I would
think it would be like a mouse--plug it in and use it, no?
If you need a special driver the manufacturer should supply it, but
maybe only for Windows and Mac.

--doug

--
Blessed are the peacemakers..for they shall be shot at from both sides.
--A.M.Greeley