Dual boot Fedora <--> Windows 8

Andre Costa blueser at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 11:53:32 UTC 2013

Makes sense (unfortunately :-/ ). I will be prepared, thks ;-)

Another (offtopic) question: anyone knows if Windows 8 can be installed so
far on the disk? (XP for example can't handle large disks) I would really
hate to have to repartition because of Windows... I will only use it
eventually for gaming.

Regards,

Andre