Why some say "rpm hell"

Fernando Cassia fcassia at gmail.com
Sat Nov 23 09:09:39 UTC 2013

On Sat, Nov 23, 2013 at 5:53 AM, AP <worldwithoutfences at gmail.com> wrote:

> And with one account, you have entire Google from Youtube to Plus
> etc..etc..

That's one thing I don't like, actually. Google is now constantly annoying
me to select which profile I use, after pestering me for months to get a
Unified login, I said I don't want, (repeatedly) so now I have separate
profiles (identities, the one for Youtube with a nickname rather than my
real name,and that's the way I like it).

> .Google s the greatest search engine!

That's as far as I'd go. I completely resent Google's taking over of the
software landscape with their braindead user interfaces (Chrome), their
needless "inventions" (spdy protocol to replace http), their forking of
Java (Dalvik), and increasing Android dominant position in the mobile OS
landscape (I'd rather see Jolla's Sailfish OS win).

Ok, enough drifting off topic from this side. ;)

FC

act
Durante épocas de Engaño Universal, decir la verdad se convierte en un Acto
Revolucionario
- George Orwell