F18: Adobe Acrobat Reader fails hyperlinks?

Mateusz Marzantowicz mmarzantowicz at osdf.com.pl
Sat Nov 23 22:52:45 UTC 2013

On 23.11.2013 21:41, Dan Thurman wrote:

> It appears that on Fedora 18, Adobe Acrobat Reader
> hyperlinks (control-left-click on link) fails to execute
> properly and bring up the the web page.
>
> I tried the same PDF file on F13 and it works.
>
> Is it a bug or is there something I need to do
> to make this work?

Please direct this question to Adobe. Adobe (Acrobat) Reader is neither
open source nor it is part of Fedora. If what you described is a bug,
correct place to report it would be Adobe's bug tracker (if they have
any publicly available).

I strongly recommend that you try an open source PDF viewer like Evince
or Okular.

Mateusz Marzantowicz