rsync errors (selinux?)

Wolfgang S. Rupprecht wolfgang.rupprecht at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 01:15:16 UTC 2013

ok, I think I see what happened.

[root at arbol wolfgang]# ll -Z /home/wolfgang/.config/google-chrome-unstable/Default/Extensions/_hidden_/0.0.5.0_0/_locales/lt/messages.json
-rw-rw-r-- wolfgang wolfgang ?                                /home/wolfgang/.config/google-chrome-unstable/Default/Extensions/_hidden_/0.0.5.0_0/_locales/lt/messages.json

The contexts on the source machine are messed up.  I recall when I did a
"yum distro-sync" that I got an error message between the rpm's for
selinux-policy and selinux-policy-targeted about the policy file build
failing.  I yum erased both rpms (not knowing which caused the error
msg) and re-installed them both.  I didn't get an error that second time
so I figured all went well.  Subsequent "restorecon -rv /home" completed
without error, so I figured all was well.

Off to google as to how to rebuild the policy file...

-wolfgang