Why some say "rpm hell"

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Tue Nov 26 18:44:26 UTC 2013

Allegedly, on or about 26 November 2013, AP sent:
> I am using extra privacy options in the Firefox but not in Opera.
> Sometimes I use Opera also and other times Firefox. In Firefox, I am
> using the addons like NoScript, AdBlock Plus and Better Privacy.

It's still missing the headers.  Give the other browser a try, and we'll
see if that change things.  Likewise, you could try changing some of the
privacy settings.  There's little point in trying to be extremely
private with email on a mailing list, you're posting in public with your
email address.  Perhaps they give you choices for certain websites
against others (I'm only familiar with NoScript - it does let you
customise it).

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -rsvp
Linux 3.8.13-100.fc17.x86_64 #1 SMP Mon May 13 13:36:17 UTC 2013 x86_64

public lists.