Why some say "rpm hell"

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Thu Nov 28 00:20:00 UTC 2013

Allegedly, on or about 27 November 2013, AP sent:
> Well, I am replying from Opera browser right now.

And the headers are still missing.

What happens if you don't block scripting while you're doing this?
Enable it before you hit reply, type your reply, then send it.

My thinking reckons that if it still behaves oddly when you use an
unmodified browser, it's a gmail fault.

I couldn't see any options in the gmail settings that might hide such
information.  You're not using one of those "private browsing/incognito
window" functions of the web browser?  It's conceivable that gmail might
take notice of such a thing, and obscure some of the mail headers.  Not
that it'd do you much good, since you still have your own address in the
reply, anyway.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -rsvp
Linux 3.8.13-100.fc17.x86_64 #1 SMP Mon May 13 13:36:17 UTC 2013 x86_64

public lists.