Why some say "rpm hell"

g geleem at bellsouth.net
Thu Nov 28 02:54:25 UTC 2013

On 11/27/2013 08:02 PM, David wrote:
<>

> As I said... Me - The ordinary user that uses an Email Client has
 > no problems with what AP and Gmail is/are doing. His posts, for
 > me fall in the proper place in the thread(s) on this list.

and you use "thread(s)", indicating possible plural?

so just what do you have selected under;

     View > Sort by
and
     View > Threads
?

> So that means?? Maybe you 'Linux geeks' with your 'fancy Linux Geek
> stuff' running have made this a problem? For you.  :-)

better to be 'Linux geeks' than an "oossass", who is running wow64
and using thunderbird 24.1.1. :=)

> Linux (geeks) has/have a tendency to take simple things, that work
> for most, and then those Linux Geeks take it to the point that it
 > no longer works?  <BIG grin>

see above.

last, but not least, if you think linux users are geeks, just why
are you, an "oossass", following a linux thread?

trying to learn how the better world lives? ((GBWG))

--

peace out.

tc.hago.

.