is something wrong with email server?

g geleem at bellsouth.net
Thu Nov 28 17:55:30 UTC 2013

On 11/28/2013 10:00 AM, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
<>

> Check this how this list's archive:
> https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/users/2013-November/thread.html
>
>  You can clearly see the breakage you are causing: All of your
> postings start a new thread, i.e. replies of yours do not appear in
> the thread you are replying to.

thanks for taking time to look at archives and posting about ap's
broken threading, which does confirm what most are saying about ap's
thread breaking.

and, it tends to answer why "David <dgboles at gmail.com>" saying that
he does not have broken threads with his thunderbird 24x, yet, when
i ask him to supply his "View" settings, he does not, and only
says that it is his "magical" filtering.

with the claims of ap not screwing with gmail and david having his
_mystical_filters_, it looks like i have 2 new candidates for my
"pesticide" filter;

    (X) Match any of the following
    [From] [contains] [worldwithoutfences at gmail.com]
    [From] [contains] [dgboles at gmail.com]

    Preform these actions:
    [Delete Message]

i am considering adding to filter;

    [Subject] [contains] [Why some say "rpm hell"]

something that just might be showing that there really is nothing
wrong with email server and that it is a user error or intent.

make note of content of header "DKIM-Signature:", from emails of
2 gmail users;

{non-broken}
  s=20120113;
	h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-
  id:subject:from:to
	:content-type;