Why some say "rpm hell"

g geleem at bellsouth.net
Thu Nov 28 21:09:18 UTC 2013

On 11/28/2013 02:35 PM, Garry T. Williams wrote:

> Without the proper headers, correct threading is impossible.  My
> client approximates it.

this is true.

> Your client is doing the same thing -- approximating threading.

it may well be true and is why i asked david to post what settings
he has in "View > Sort by" settings

> As to why this guy among all the others here is posting broken
> messages, I am betting g is correct.

thank you. if it where not for my 'chemo brain', there are some
other posting by op using various names that i do not recall.

if you look at my post;

   Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 11:55:30 -0600
   From: g <geleem at bellsouth.net>

you will see where i am breaking down headers to show difference
between _broken_ and _non_-_broken_ post.

because children have nothing better to do, i do believe that ap
may be playing a game to see how long he can keep posting his
troll game and how many will reply until repliers get tired of
his troll game.

children from India and Sri Lanka have a very odd sense of humor
and like to play games with people from "foreign" countries,
because as foreigners, we think and talk funny.

not that i have my "pesticide" filter set, i will not be seeing
any more post from the childish monkey. :=)

i hope others follow suite and stop replying to his post.

i ran a search for him posting on other list and i was right
about his trolling other linux list.

"ap" is just one of the names he uses. i do not recall the other
others he has used, but they all end up showing that he actually
is trolling. and, i would not doubt that he is an oos user.

--

peace out.

tc.hago.

.