Why some say "rpm hell"

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Fri Nov 29 15:02:11 UTC 2013

Allegedly, on or about 28 November 2013, g sent:
> let out one point.
>
> if you will note;

> is also a thread breaker.

I think that one may just be due to a bad webmail client.  Some of them
are just plain awful, in a plethora of ways.

He has posted from at least three other addresses, in the past, which
worked properly.  Just the gmx.com one that goes bad.  I can't say that
I remember noticing any behaviour that indicated he was trolling.
Though he seems to do quite a bit of commuting, between the chemistry
departments of two universities in Britain and France.  ;-)

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -rsvp
Linux 3.8.13-100.fc17.x86_64 #1 SMP Mon May 13 13:36:17 UTC 2013 x86_64

public lists.