Why some say "rpm hell"

Robert Holtzman holtzm at cox.net
Fri Nov 29 19:18:23 UTC 2013

On Sat, Nov 30, 2013 at 01:32:11AM +1030, Tim wrote:
> Allegedly, on or about 28 November 2013, g sent:
> > let out one point.
> >
> > if you will note;

> > is also a thread breaker.
>
> I think that one may just be due to a bad webmail client.  Some of them
> are just plain awful, in a plethora of ways.
>
> He has posted from at least three other addresses, in the past, which
> worked properly.  Just the gmx.com one that goes bad.  I can't say that
> I remember noticing any behaviour that indicated he was trolling.
> Though he seems to do quite a bit of commuting, between the chemistry
> departments of two universities in Britain and France.  ;-)

Continually asking questions that can be answered with a simple web
search qualifies as trolling, especially when he's been repeatedly
admonished about it. He also is polluting at least 2 other lists
asking the same sort of questions. He's posted under more than one name
and from more than one address. Yeah, he definitely qualifies as a
troll. Either that or he's a mental deficient.

-
Bob Holtzman
Your mail is being read by tight lipped
NSA agents who fail to see humor in Doctor
Strangelove
Key ID 8D549279