Why some say "rpm hell"

g geleem at bellsouth.net
Fri Nov 29 19:48:43 UTC 2013

hello bob,

On 11/29/2013 01:35 PM, Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA wrote:
<>

> I don't know about deficient but it certainly appears to be a mental
> aberration of some kind and this thread probably provides the
> recognition he was looking for.

you are 100% dead on.

as i said in another post, 'ap' is playing games that his sick
mind needs.

it has to do with his existence and needing to be recognized,
which, i believe has to do with his ethnic heritage.

> I filtered it to "junk" after the second or third message but the

it took me a  little longer to trash can him. it now looks like
i will need to add the 2 "Subject:" that he is posting to.

--

peace out.

tc.hago.

.