Why some say "rpm elysium"

Steven Stern subscribed-lists at sterndata.com
Fri Nov 29 23:38:11 UTC 2013

On 11/29/2013 05:32 PM, Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA wrote:
> On 29/11/13 18:21, Steven Stern wrote:
>> So, when I reply from the gmail web interface, messages thread
>> appropriately. As do messages from thunderbird.
>>
>> -- -- Steve
> Those two thread with each other but not with the earlier messages with
> that same subject name.
>
> Looking at the source "In Reply" is different than the earlier messages.
>
> Bob

I was testing replying "from a web browser".  The OP (AP) said something
about replying from the web. If he's replying from one of the gmane like
sites, that may be a problem. If he's reading mail from his Gmail
account in Gmail, then it should be working.

Anyhow, my curiosity is satisfied.

--
-- Steve