turning off Screen Lock in F19 GNOME doesn't work

Andre Robatino robatino at fedoraproject.org
Tue Oct 15 09:03:00 UTC 2013

Andre Robatino <robatino <at> fedoraproject.org> writes:

> Has anyone else noticed that in F19 GNOME, even with Screen Lock turned off,
> lately the screen will lock anyway? Is there an existing bug, and if not,
> which component should it be filed under?

The problem is worse than I thought. My screen just locked, and I was unable
to get focus in the Password window to enter my password, though I could
click on the "Unlock" button (giving an error about wrong password). So I
couldn't unlock the screen, and had to restart X. I'm pretty sure this
started just in the last few days.