Fedora = "the darker side of the Internet?"

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Wed Oct 16 06:16:27 UTC 2013

Tim:
>> I *keep* on using *what* word?

Reindl Harald:
> the word "clearly"?

I disagree.  I've only participated in this thread about three or four
times, by now.  That's hardly cause for saying I "keep on" saying
anything.  Nor do I insist that something is clear in other threads.
The other poster is confusing me with someone else.

> where do you see the OP laughing?
> where do you see smilies in the "artcile"?
> your definition of "clearly" is *clearly* broken

To use your own attitude against you, you'd have to be quite thick to
not be able to comprehend the "dark side" comment was made in jest, in
that original message.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686