F19: "yum groups mark convert" problem

Dario Lesca d.lesca at solinos.it
Sat Oct 26 19:43:34 UTC 2013

Like suggest from "yum groupremove 'Cinnamon desktop' (why I must run
this command?), I have run 'yum groups mark convert', at the end the
command have show 'Converted old style groups to objects.' and all seem
work fine.

But now, if I run 'yum update', the system want download and install 1,6
Gb of software!

After show one hundred package to install, show this message:

> Transaction Summary
> Install  579 Packages (+760 Dependent packages)
>
> Total download size: 1.6 G
> Installed size: 5.2 G

What's happens?

It's possible recovery this situation?

NOTE: if I try update my notebook via software updates, the system say
to me witch my system is up to date.

Thanks for help me.

Dario Lesca - sip:dario at solinos.it
(Inviato dal mio Linux Fedora19+Gnome3.8)