Video Rotated 180 degress

Jim binarynut at comcast.net
Wed Oct 30 22:46:37 UTC 2013

On 10/29/2013 08:08 PM, Ed Greshko wrote:
> On 10/30/13 07:44, Jim wrote:
>> Fedora 18
>>
>> Moved a Video out of Cell Phone onto my PC , The video plays using VLC or Dragon Player , but it's upside down, 180 out of phase.
>>
>> None of the players allows me to Rotate it.
>>
>> How do I Rotate it ?
>>
> avidemux has filters to perform rotation.
>
> Also, mencoder has a rotate function.  However I think it only rotates by 90 degrees so you'll have to do it twice.

Ed thanks for the info.

I used Avidemux-GTK and it converted two of the Videos so you can view
them in upright position .

But !!, one of Videos has a Blue Tint with little dots covering the
whole viewing area, What could that be, wrong setting some where ?? the
orignal video didn't have the Blue Tint and Dots.