Announcing Fedora GPG Key Server - keys.fedoraproject.org

Suvayu Ali fatkasuvayu+linux at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 08:38:10 UTC 2013

(Apologies to announce mods, I accidentally sent my reply there instead
of the users list)

Unrelated question:

On Mon, Sep 02, 2013 at 10:10:29PM -0500, Nick Bebout wrote:
> This server may be accessed in the following ways:
> Web interface at http://keys.fedoraproject.org or
> https://keys.fedoraproject.org

I often see new webservices provide both an http and an https url.
Earlier when https was not supported by many browsers, I would
understand that.  But is there any reason to still keep supporting http?
I would think the only way we get an encrypted Internet is by not
offering the older option.  For a new serivce this should be easy
without breaking bookmarks and people's setup.

Just a thought.

--
Suvayu