Announcing Fedora GPG Key Server - keys.fedoraproject.org

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Tue Sep 3 16:54:25 UTC 2013

On Tue, 03 Sep 2013 07:43:04 +0200
Florian Weimer <fw at deneb.enyo.de> wrote:

> * Nick Bebout:
>
> > The Fedora Infrastructure team is pleased to announce that
> > keys.fedoraproject.org is now up and running as a GPG keyserver.  We
> > are also part of the sks-keyservers.net pool, which means that some
> > people using pool.sks-keyservers.net will be directed to our server.
>
> Can you comment on how much locking you have activated?  Do you keep
> track who is requesting information on which keys?

You mean logging?

There's apache web server logging of the requests submitted via the web
page (ie, ip address and query). I don't think the sks server itself
logs anything, but I'll have to check.

Also, we are not saving the apache logs from that machine on our
central server, so they rotate out and are gone.

kevin