how long (repo update)

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Thu Sep 5 11:59:09 UTC 2013

On Thu, Sep 05, 2013 at 06:52:35AM +0200, Martin S wrote:
> does it usually take for repos to catch up with releases?
> Just recently it was announced that Choqok 1.4 contains

Once they're processed, updates are pushed nightly and should be on the
mirrors in a few hours.

To follow along, you can look in Bodhi, the Fedora update management system:

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/search/choqok

Right now, I see updates for F18, F19, and F20 as "pending". If you're
extra eager, you can click on any of those and follow the "Builds" link into
Koji (the build system) where you can download the RPMs. Or, you can wait
for this to show up in updates-testing.

In any case, it's very helpful if you then log back into Bodhi and provide
"karma" -- feedback on whether the update worked or not.