Something compatible to MS Office on Fedora?

M. Fioretti mfioretti at nexaima.net
Fri Sep 6 15:51:46 UTC 2013

On Fri, September 6, 2013 2:09 pm, Oliver Ruebenacker wrote:
>      Hello,
>
>   I need to be able to collaborate writing documents with colleagues who
> use MS Office. That is, we send documents back and forth while each party
> edits them.
>
>   It used to be that LibreOffice was acceptable, although way from
> perfect.

Oliver,
there's nothing better than LibreOffice/OpenOffice to deal with MS Office
formats. And it's almost sure that, whatever your current problem is, it
has nothing Fedora-specific.

Therefore, the best place to ask is on the LibreOffice and/or OpenOffice
mailing list directly, specifying which version of LO you were using, on
which version of Fedora, and possibly sending a test document with the
problem you experienced at the address they'll tell you.

This should help you much better and faster than asking here, I think.

HTH,
Marco F.
--
Call to fund an easy Free SW alternative to Gmail, Facebook &C:
http://stop.zona-m.net/2013/08/call-to-fund-research-on-an-easy-and-complete-alternative-to-gmail-facebook-etc/