Turning off SELINUX

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Sat Sep 7 07:46:42 UTC 2013

On 09/06/2013 10:41 PM, g wrote:
> when i descended ladder, staying well clear of antenna wire, i looked down
> at water and caught glimpses of some fishes with their bio luminescence.
> another great sight.

I remember seeing that when I was in Tonkin Gulf, back in '72.  Never
saw any St. Elmo's fire, but lots of that bio luminescence.  Once we
were keeping station around a specific point in a dead calm, with a fog
bank centered on where we were supposed to be.  Every time we came out
of the fog, it was time to turn back and take another pass.  In and out
of that fog for three or four days.  Boooooring!