tls

Patrick Dupre pdupre at gmx.com
Sat Sep 7 14:28:32 UTC 2013

Hello,

Thank.
Port 990, is the default (filezilla).
By the way, using firewall-config.
In public zone service ssh is check but not ftp. Am I supposed to check ftp?
The port for ftp is 21 (I guess default).
There is no service ftps, do I need to create it?
I can easy create port 990, but I not know how to create service ftps
associated to a port!

Sorry for my poor background in this stuff.

> Am 07.09.2013 01:09, schrieb Patrick Dupre:

 Patrick DUPRÉ                                 | | email: pdupre at gmx.com
 Laboratoire de Physico-Chimie de l'Atmosphère | |
 Université du Littoral-Côte d'Opale           | |
 Tel.  (33)-(0)3 28 23 76 12                   | | Fax: 03 28 65 82 44
 189A, avenue Maurice Schumann                 | | 59140 Dunkerque, France