what mean 'journal-or-kmsg' systemd 'log-target'?

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Tue Sep 10 18:12:44 UTC 2013

On 09/10/2013 10:48 AM, Frantisek Hanzlik wrote:
> Maybe systemd maintainers at some time describe these options and
> their behavior, IMO for now there is essential fix other, more
> important things.

It may be worth your while to check Bugzilla.  If this is already
reported, you can read over the comments and add yourself to the CC list
to keep informed on progress.  And, of course, if it isn't, you can
report it to be sure the maintainers are aware of the issue.  From where
I sit, it's a win/win situation for you.