f19-64: gnome3: screen is blocked when resume after suspend

Dario Lesca d.lesca at solinos.it
Thu Sep 12 06:32:24 UTC 2013

Many time, when I resume my notebook after suspend, the screen show last
image of last desktop used (not blank screen or unlock screen!) and I do
not get control via mouse or keyboard of my application: gnome 3 is
freeze or timeout to some network call or other kind of block .

To get control of my notebook I must go to CTR+ALT+F2, login with my
user and "pkill -9 gnome-shell", then go to CTRL+ALT+F1.
Now all work fine, and I get control to my application open.

There is some way to know whats happen or debug this problem?

It's a know issue?

Many thanks for your suggest.

Dario Lesca - sip:dario at solinos.it
(Inviato dal mio Linux Fedora19+Gnome3.8)