Thunderbird text color -

Bob Goodwin ~ Zuni, Virginia, USA bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Thu Sep 12 17:43:43 UTC 2013

On 12/09/13 13:20, David wrote:
> On 9/12/2013 12:22 PM, Bob Goodwin ~ Zuni, Virginia, USA wrote:
>> On 12/09/13 12:10, David wrote:
>>> Does the Thunderbird extension "Quote Colors" do what you want?
>> I installed and removed that one a little while ago since I could see
>> nothing that appeared applicable, might have missed something tho?
>>

> Is this of more help?
>
> "Links display color - Thunderbird"
>
> <http://kb.mozillazine.org/Links_display_color_-_Thunderbird>
>
> The base address for this site is:
>
> "MozillaZine Knowledge Base"
>
> <http://kb.mozillazine.org/Knowledge_Base>

No that doesn't do it either but it looks like it does accomplish what I
want in Seamonkey!

As they keep improving Thunderbird and Firefox I find that I have to use
Midori and/or Seamonkey for something every day now. I am addicted to
the Mozilla style e-mail filters and extensions so I think I will just
transfer everything to Seamonkey and see how it goes. Seamonkey and
Midori will both print crossword puzzles that Firefox chokes on ... The
more they improve it the worse it seems to work for me.

Thanks for the help David and George,

Bob

--

http://www.qrz.com/db/W2BOD