problem: system freezes. [SOLVED]

poma pomidorabelisima at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 19:30:49 UTC 2013

On 12.09.2013 20:37, William Mattison wrote:

> After getting side-tracked yesterday, I did this this morning.  Routine use of my Linux system afterwards showed no problems.  I believe this is one of those things that can be proven wrong, but not correct.  So I'm closing this.
>
> Thank-you Joe, linuxnutster, geleem, and especially Rick for your help.
> Bill.

Father, thank you for the gathering of friends.
Father, we give thanks for all the choices we've made,
because that's what makes us
who we are.
Let us forever cherish the loved ones we've lost along the way.
Thank you for the little angel, the newest addition to our family.
Thank you for bringing Letty home.
And most of all,
thank you for fast cars. :)

poma