strange issue with notify-send

Ranjan Maitra maitra.mbox.ignored at inbox.com
Thu Sep 12 19:37:36 UTC 2013

On Thu, 12 Sep 2013 21:06:22 +0200 poma <pomidorabelisima at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On 12.09.2013 19:57, Ranjan Maitra wrote:
>
> > Btw, I have a question with regard to notification-daemon: where does
> > it pick its fonts, etc from? I would like to change this and see if
> > there is a difference. (At least for me, the xfce4-notifyd appears to
> > have a different font and size than with the one without it.)
> >

> That's the very reason why we use DE in the first place! :)

True, however I seemed to have a "problem" when using LXDE also.

> However if it was written by the GNOME folks maybe this will help,
> http://urukrama.wordpress.com/openbox-guide/#Gtkthemes
> With an emphasis on "maybe"!

Thanks, this does provide answers to a lot of stuff I have wondered
about.

> Good luck with that. ;)

Thanks again!
Ranjan

> poma
>

> --

Important Notice: This mailbox is ignored: e-mails are set to be
For those needing to send personal or professional e-mail, please use
appropriate addresses.