problem: system freezes. [SOLVED]

Rick Stevens ricks at alldigital.com
Thu Sep 12 20:48:39 UTC 2013

On 09/12/2013 12:30 PM, poma issued this missive:
> On 12.09.2013 20:37, William Mattison wrote:
>
>> After getting side-tracked yesterday, I did this this morning.  Routine use of my Linux system afterwards showed no problems.  I believe this is one of those things that can be proven wrong, but not correct.  So I'm closing this.
>>
>> Thank-you Joe, linuxnutster, geleem, and especially Rick for your help.

Just glad we could help. As I said in my private response to you, it
is a pity nouveau has issues with some hardware but it is danged near
impossible for them to have access to every nVidia chipset to test on.
That's why it's important we give them feedback as much as possible when
we do hit this sorta thing.

- Real Time, adj.: Here and now, as opposed to fake time, which only -
-                        occurs there and then                       -