problem: system freezes. [SOLVED]

g geleem at bellsouth.net
Thu Sep 12 21:21:45 UTC 2013

On 09/12/2013 01:37 PM, William Mattison wrote:
> Good afternoon,

afternoon.

> After getting side-tracked yesterday, I did this this morning.  Routine use
> of my Linux system afterwards showed no problems.  I believe this is one of
> those things that can be proven wrong, but not correct.  So I'm closing
> this.

sometimes you just have to 'bite the bullet'.

or, as i have always believed when it comes to computers,

   God, grant me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change,
   courage to change the things i can: and the wisdom to know the difference.

> Thank-you Joe, linuxnutster, geleem, and especially Rick for your help.

glad to help. links are easy with a good search engine.

--

peace out.

sl6.3 linux

tc.hago.