LAN driver problem

James Hogarth james.hogarth at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 22:05:39 UTC 2013

On 12 Sep 2013 14:48, "Mikkel L. Ellertson" <mellertson at gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes, pan0 is probably your new LAN connection. You have a couple of
> ways of configuring it. You can run system-config-network from the
> command line. Under Gnome, you can right click the network icon, and
> add a new interface. I am sure there are a couple more ways to do
> it, but I can not think of them off hand.

PAN sounds more like Personal Area Network (ie Bluetooth networking or
something like that) especially since the MAC address referenced in it has
no valid manufacture OUI like a NIC usually would and the OP states the MAC
is different to that seen in F19.

Dmesg would tell for sure though (lspci or lshw might help as well).

I'd stick with box requires updating though.