Thunderbird text color -

g geleem at bellsouth.net
Thu Sep 12 23:28:47 UTC 2013

On 09/12/2013 06:09 PM, Bob Goodwin ~ Zuni, Virginia, USA wrote:
<>

> I don't think I have the problem, it has to be
> F-19/XFCE/Thunderbird/Firefox.

could be. tho i do not see why xfce would remove such. if you have kde
and thunderbird open it to see if you have above names in about:config.

if not, something is bad wrong.

> The above stuff works in Seamonkey but not with Thunderbird. But doing
> as you suggested in about:config from Seamonkey I see what you mean and
> was able to change _color to #FFFFFF. I have no explanation for that, I
> haven't done anything special to Thunderbird and it works normally
> otherwise.

it is getting close to "dark:thirty" here. i need to take a short break from
this and finish up what i have going on outside.

back asap.

--

peace out.

sl6.3 linux