installiing joomla

Martin S shieldfire at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 15:28:04 UTC 2013

On Friday, September 13, 2013 08:18:03 PM Roger wrote:

Yes, to use localhost an username it has to be the usernameto use localhost as root
then root is ok.That's why I suggested chown root:username so both owner and group
have ownership.Roger

I belive I changed it to that, I'll check when I'm home.

I noticed that the owner after default install is root:root is there a reason for this if
that's not correct?