(SOLVED) perhaps OT: missing fonts on xdvi (using F19)

Ranjan Maitra maitra.mbox.ignored at inbox.com
Sun Sep 15 17:40:46 UTC 2013

Instead of looking at DDG and Google (totally useless), I should have
done the following:

% sudo yum provides */hfbrsy10.pfb

which provides:

3:texlive-hfbright-svn29349.0-0.1.fc19.noarch : The hfbright fonts
Repo        : updates
Matched from:
Filename    : /usr/share/texlive/texmf-dist/fonts/type1/public/hfbright/hfbrsy10.pfb

So a simple

% sudo yum install texlive-hfbright

solves the issue.

Thanks, yum (and Seth, RIP)!