Thunderbird text color -

Doug dmcgarrett at optonline.net
Mon Sep 16 00:01:04 UTC 2013

On 09/15/2013 07:49 PM, David wrote:
> On 9/15/2013 7:38 PM, Ed Greshko wrote:
>>>>
>>> Where does one find this extension? I looked in the "get addons"
>>> section, and did not see anything like that.
>>>
>>> --doug
>>>

>> If you display "all" results you'd find it....but it will tell you
>>
>> "Not available for Thunderbird 17.0.8"
>>
>> Which is probably what you're running.
>>

> One of those extensions that still works even though it says that it
> does not.

I got the file list, where it shows the file, but it does not install
here, and it doesn't say anything about the version. It just does
nothing. I'm probably looking in the wrong place. I have had zero luck
finding anything ever in the Mozilla GUIs.

--doug

--
Blessed are the peacemakers..for they shall be shot at from both sides.
--A.M.Greeley