Thunderbird text color -

Doug dmcgarrett at optonline.net
Mon Sep 16 06:12:39 UTC 2013

On 09/15/2013 09:03 PM, David wrote:
> On 9/15/2013 8:01 PM, Doug wrote:
>> On 09/15/2013 07:49 PM, David wrote:

>>> One of those extensions that still works even though it says that it
>>> does not.
>>>
>> I got the file list, where it shows the file, but it does not install
>> here, and it doesn't say anything about the version. It just does
>> nothing. I'm probably looking in the wrong place. I have had zero luck
>> finding anything ever in the Mozilla GUIs.
>

> You know how to install from your local computer?
>
> Thunderbird > Tools > Add-Ons > left of the Search Bar (looks like a
> little gear)  > Third item > point to the file location.
>

> I've linked 1 file to this email:
> * {B274D460-4DF9-454c-AC69-CA71398D7498}.xpi (36.5 KB) hosted on Box:
> https://www.box.com/shared/h802n8v1muyzs28nfza5

Thanx for the file. T/B says it's installed. As usual, i could not find
where to activate the colors. Like before, when you or somebody said
there's something looks like a gear wheel. Well, not on my computer.
Anyway, where would I find the preference? I have looked at everything
I could find, and the only thing I see is in Display>When displaying
quoted plain text messages>Style--Size--Color and the box next to
color is black, which is not the color that I get. If my life depended
on finding something in Mozilla's GUI I would have been dead for several
years now.

--doug

--
Blessed are the peacemakers..for they shall be shot at from both sides.
--A.M.Greeley