GNOME Classic & Extensions

Jorge Fábregas jorge.fabregas at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 01:05:13 UTC 2013

On 09/16/2013 08:41 AM, Tim wrote:
> As you can see, I am slightly against it.

Thanks Tim for sharing.  I almost feel the same.  In my case, I really
never tried it for more than a day until now, with a new machine, I can
start using it smoothly.  I'm going to give it a couple of weeks before
I reach my veridict.   I'll give it a try even though I feel like I'm
cheating (since I'm using two GNOME 2ish extensions).   Now I'm
wondering how many people are using a GNOME 3 that resembles a GNOME 2....

--
Jorge